Welcome to Safari Club International’s Gateway Area Chapter website. We are glad you are here and hope you visit us regularly.
Mission and Purpose
The mission of SCI is to protect the freedom to hunt and to promote wildlife conservation worldwide. The purposes of SCI are....
- To advocate, preserve and protect the rights of all hunters.
- To promote safe, legal and ethical hunting and related activities.
- To advocate within the limits imposed by law and regulation.
- To monitor, support, or otherwise take positions on local, national and international legislative, executive, judicial or organizational endeavors that foster and support SCI's mission and purposes.
- To inform and educate the public concerning hunting and related activities.
SCI members help shape and promote the image of the hunter to the general public, through our words and actions. In addition to practicing ethical hunting while in the field, SCI members give back by participating in educational, civic, conservation, and humanitarian efforts across the globe.
The Gateway Area Chapter has been involved in a number of activities locally to further the missions of hunter advocacy and education and science-based wildlife conservation since 1993.
The funds raised each year at our banquet and auction support a number of important initiatives. We encourage you to spend a little time on our website to learn more about our chapter activities and how we are making an impact in preserving our hunting heritage for future generations in the Gateway Area and around the world.
Visit Safari Club International @ https://safariclub.org